Saturday, November 19, 2005

Tired

Okay, it's a long long time since I last posted something here. Sooner or later, my tagboard will be flooded with messages that are telling me how much "insects" is growing in my blog by my "Angelic" NCO Sujun. LOL.

Today is a tiring day. Went back to school for NP training session. Very tired. Now holidays yet we still have to go back to school for CCA. Don't have a choice not to go anyway, who ask me the last parade never go. But I have excuse for that. Just no letter or MC to prove only. So from now on, can't slack anymore. Today there's PT. Can't believe it that I can't take the PT. Must train myself for PT. I don't want to fall out in future.

After PT, we have drills session for the rest of the parade. 3 whole hours of drills session. Can you believe this? Those from fancy drill contingent went to fall in with the sec 3s. Left those pathetic sec 2s to do drills. We march to and fro at the back of the class room block. Very tiring. Marching, marching and more marching. And everytime after our breaks, we came back to fall in sure get pumpings for our slow actions. Sec 1s get to have tent pitching lessons. After which they attend Safety-First badge and Total Defence Bronze badge course.
I can't believe this. I actually failed my Safety-First badge. It's a very simple course yet I still can fail. Confidence level drop by a lot. So I took the course again with the Sec 1s. At least I am not the only one who failed.

Took the test and fall in back into the squad. Waited for our OC to come before we can be officially dismissed from the parade. Talked about our attendance. Very bad. Especially the sec 2s. Sec 1s attendance not bad actually, got >35 people came. However, sec 2s out of about 35 (excluding permanent pon-ers.) only more or less than 15 people came for parade. Our attendance really getting from bad to worse. What can we do? NCOs asked us to persuade them back to NP. Perhaps because it's a Saturday and holiday thus not a lot of people want to come for training.

That should be all. Bye! (",)

No comments: